As part of our commitment to nursing education, CRONA offers $500 scholarships to be applied to expenses for a nursing or health-related degree. As our membership numbers have increased, we’ve upped the number of scholarships available to twelve (12).
Deadline to apply: Sunday, December 15, 2019 by 23:59
How To Apply:
- Seniority (based on adjusted hire date).
- Worked at SHC and/or LPCH for at least 12 months at the time of application.
- CRONA member in good standing (see CRONA Bylaws Article IV).
- Priority is given to those who have not received a CRONA Scholarship.
- Enrolled in study of nursing or a related field.
Recipients will be selected from candidates who successfully complete the application process and submitted the following documents prior to the deadline:
- CRONA 2019 Scholarship Application Form (available on the CRONA website)
- Proof of registration (copies of course registration)
- Proof of payment of class fees (cancelled check, credit card payment)
Scholarship recipients will be selected from among qualified applicants in accordance with the above criteria. Applications that are incomplete or late may not be considered. The Executive Board will review the list of applicants and award twelve (12) $500.00 scholarships. Awardees will be notified via email to their home email address no later than January 6, 2020.
For information about scholarship criteria in a printer-friendly PDF, click HERE.