Make sure you are registered to receive email updates on 2019 negotiations and take an active role in winning the contracts we deserve. Read the latest CRONA Strong newsletters below:
- Mar 23: Working Conditions Matter: Nurses Deserve Support and Respect (printer-friendly PDF for download here)
- Mar 22: CRONA RESPONSE: Hospital Statement on Retirement Benefits, 3/21 (printer-friendly PDF for download here)
- Mar 21: CRONA’s Response to Hospital Negotiation Update on March 20 (printer-friendly PDF for download here)
- Mar 15: CRONA Made Our Case: We Need a Truly Competetive Economic Package (printer-friendly PDF for download here)
- Mar 10: Potential Attendance Policy changes: what are your concerns?
- Mar 9: What it Means to Compete for World-Class Nurses
- Mar 5: Response to the Hospitals’ March 4, 2019 “Update on CRONA Negotiations” (printer-friendly PDF for download here)
- Mar 2: CRONA Nurses Deserve Competitive Wages and Benefits
- Feb 25: CRONA Nurses: What does your vacation time mean to you?
- Feb 22: Negotiations 2019 Update
- Feb 17: Negotiations 2019: CRONA Nurses Go Above And Beyond
- Feb 14: Negotiations Update: Hospital proposals on Vacations, Part-time, Attendance, PNDP
- Feb 10: Negotiations Update – Seeking Your Experiences of Precepting
- Feb 3: Negotiations Update – Our proposals
- Jan 28: Negotiations 2019 Have Begun – It’s Your Contract!
- Jan 24: Negotiations 2019 Start
Get Updates on Social Media
Share Your CRONA Story
Have you been impacted by working conditions, safety concerns or work-life balance? We want to hear your story. When we can provide examples of how improvement is needed, we are more likely to see success.
Contact us at email@example.com to share your story or if you have a question.