SHC/LPCH CRONA Contracts:
The parties are in the process of finalizing and circulating for signatures the PNDP handbooks and collective bargaining agreements. There is agreement on the content of the documents. The parties are still finalizing the indices of the collective bargaining agreements.
The Side Letter Re Temporal Scope of Attendance and Pre-Approved Vacation and Education Days Policies Side Letter 2019 will follow the indices of the contracts and is in a separate link below the links for the contracts.
Once a new contract is ratified, it generally takes a few months to get the final version published. Thank you for your patience. The hard copy contract will be published once the signature pages are complete, and available upon request.
If you wish a copy of the Contract, contact the CRONA office 650 366 0156, email email@example.com, fax 650 366 0182, or write CRONA, 499 Seaport Court, Suite 202, Redwood City, CA 94063.
Tips to help ensure accurate paychecks:
Essential tips and troubleshooting advice.
1. Keep track of your work time by keeping a personal data file, i.e., appointment book or calendar app.
2. Take a screenshot of your schedule requests, and the final schedule when it is first published. This will allow you to verify that you were scheduled correctly, and if changes are made to the published schedule. No changes should be made to the published schedule without your agreement.
3. Check your paycheck every pay period against your personal data file.
4. When taking “A” time, inform the Resource Nurse and/or Staffer at the time of the phone conversation how you want to be compensated:
b) ATO, or
c) not be paid (unpaid).
4. Every day that you work, review KRONOS at Stanford Children’s Health or API at Stanford Health Care:
a. Ensure accuracy, i.e., missed breaks, overtime, double-time, SNC.
5. Make corrections prior to the end of the pay period.
6. Check your paycheck every pay period. For errors:
a. email (not phone) your manager. Be clear and concise.
b. Cc: CRONA on all of your emails related to Paycheck errors.
7. For any questions, please call the CRONA office at 650-366-0156 or send us email.
Filing a formal complaint against your medical plan
If you have a problem with your medical plan (insurance) regarding coverage or with payments, you should call the Benefits Office. In addition, you can call the CRONA office 650 366 0156 or
contact us by email.
If after all these steps, there remains an unresolved issue, you can file a formal complaint.
If you need to file a formal complaint about your medical plan, follow the following steps:
Write a letter of complaint to the medical insurance carrier, i.e. PPO or Kaiser. If the insurance carrier does not respond within thirty (30) days, or if you are not satisfied with their response, contact:
The Department of Managed Health Care
980 9th Street, Suite 500
Sacramento, CA. 95814
Calling the Help Line at 1-888-466-2219
Downloading the Consumer Complaint Form at www.dmhc.com.gov
1) Click on “Getting Help With Your HMO”
2) Click on “Consumer Complaint Form”
3) Attach Additional pages, if necessary.
4) Mail the complaint form to the above address or Fax 1-916-229-0465.
You will receive a letter from the Department of Managed Health Care confirming receipt of your complaint. A case number will be assigned to your complaint. A second letter will be sent to you within thirty (30) days with the outcome of your complaint.
HR Retirement Workshop reminder:
A reminder that HR has a Retirement Workshop most months, check with HR for schedule. You must attend a workshop prior to retiring.